This light-hearted and whimsical design from the brain of maker Suzy Quilts. Her high school art teacher always emphasized the importance of an artist's "layering of experiences." This quilt is inspired mostly by the paper cuts of Henri Matisse. If you've never tried applique. Try it using our bright new Bohemian Garden Quilt Kit in quilt weight poplin.
Finished Size: 36"x 44"
Seam allowance: 1/4"
Kit includes the following:
- 1/4 yard of the following prints:
Solid Marigold**Pictured but no longer in stock. Substituting with Solid Meadow.**
- 1 yard Solid Havana Coral for background.
- 1/2 yard Solid Pink for binding.
- 1 1/2 yards Firefly Dots Coral for backing.
- Printed Bohemian Garden PDF Pattern; Includes 3 quilt sizes and 3 variations using poplin or jersey knit. Follow this link to see her instructional YouTube videos! Follow this link to buy just her PDF pattern!
**Kit does not include batting fabric.
Care Instructions: Increase the longevity of your fabrics by hand washing, or on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colors using a fragrance free, non-chlorinated detergent. Dry your fabric on a low/medium cycle or line-dry.