On a weekly basis, Fabricworm will host giveaways on the Fabricworm Blog . Below are the stated giveaway rules of each giveaway.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN INDIVIDUAL'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers worldwide, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post, but please follow postís instructions for specific details. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, regardless of whether you use a secondary e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries on a particular giveaway through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by performing an action such as posting to Facebook, mentioning on Twitter, or blogging about the giveaway).
3. Disclaimer. Fabricworm will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Fabricworm or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given Entry Deadline Date to be eligible to win a prize.
5. Winner SelectionóRandom. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
6. Winner Notification. Winners are announced and contacted within fifteen (15) days of the contest's stated closing date. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to contact Fabricworm as instructed to claim the prize.
7. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within thirty (30) days of announcement or forfeit the prize.
8. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
9. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Fabricworm or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsorís reasonable control.
10. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winnerís name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
11. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Fabricworm may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Fabricworm are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Fabricworm and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
12. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Fabricworm any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
13. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Fabricworm from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
14. Intellectual Property Rights. If the giveaway requires original creative content from the entrant, the entrant must own and be able to verify ownership of all intellectual property rights to the submitted content. By entering/submitting, you are awarding Fabricworm full usage rights of your content.